PHW is pleased to announce the 34th annual Holiday House Tour, which will be held December 4 and 5 in the North Washington and Fairmont Avenue neighborhood.
The tour kicks off on Saturday with the Preview Party and Candlelight Tour from 6-9 p.m. The party will be held in the home of Mrs. Joseph Manuel, 303 Fairmont Avenue. The home will be open only for the Saturday event.
Four additional homes will be open for the Candlelight Tour. These homes will also open for the Daylight Tour on Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
- Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Rockwood, 101 North Washington Street
- Mr. and Mrs. Rich Rizzetta, 209 North Washington Street
- Mr. and Mrs. Richard Helm, 311 Fairmont Avenue
- Rev. and Mrs. Dan McCoig, 35 West Piccadilly Street
The Bough & Dough Shop returns this year with a wide array of local talent providing baked goods, handcrafts, greenery and floral arrangements and much more! The Shop, located at the Centre Friends Meeting House, 201 N. Washington St., will be open on Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tickets will be available after the 15th of November at the following locations:
- Kimberly’s, 135 N. Braddock St.
- Throx Country Store, 1488 Senseny Road
- The Final Yard, 33 E. Gerrard St.
- Union Jack Pub & Restaurant, 101 N. Loudoun St.
- Winchester Book Gallery, 185 N. Loudoun St.
- PHW Office at the Hexagon House, 530 Amherst St.
More information on the houses and the tour will be released over the next week. Check back soon for more information!
One thought on “Holiday House Tour 2010: Homes for the Holiday”
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.
Comments are closed.